This luxury retail focused specialist architectural design studio is seeking an experienced, professional and personable Operations Manager to join its impressive boutique west London studio. This practice pushes the boundaries of architectural innovation and is celebrated for its inspirational and breathtaking projects that are redefining modern design
This Operations Manager role has been created to support the recent growth of the operations team and represents a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated and close-knit team during a key moment in the studio’s growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will have previously worked in the built environment. Alongside this background industry knowledge, you must be proactive, possess excellent organisational and communication skills, whilst being able to easily form positive and effective relationships with your colleagues.
As a general overview, this position will see you responsible for range of essential business functions including:
- Business Development – forming the company business plan alongside the Directors and Associates whilst overseeing the accurate project setup and logging of new business pitches and competitions.
- Finance – Managing company cashflow and budget, whilst maintaining an in depth understanding of the studio’s current financial standing.
- HR and People – Work on initiatives that enhance wellbeing and foster the studio’s unique culture whilst developing strong relations with the wider team, helping to manage people’s individual needs.
This is an essential role within the company and as such it is vital you can demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 3 years in an operations focused role with management responsibilities
- Experience in the built environment sector preferably within architecture and design
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of working collaboratively
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
This studio puts great emphasis on personal development and firmly believes that a supportive culture and healthy work life balance is key to success. As such, this position offers a generous work perks and benefits package that includes an in-house chef, team lunches, free yoga once a week and personal training available to all staff to foster a positive environment where you can thrive.
So, if this role sounds perfect for you and you’re looking to join a rapidly growing team within a dynamic and creative industry – please apply today!