This 50 strong architecture and interior design practice, established in the early 90s and based in West London, specialise in high end residential + hospitality projects. They are looking for an experienced PA to join their team and support two senior directors. This is a great role for someone with relevant experience, who has a passion for architecture and design.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work for a highly respected practice
- Be part of a growing business
- Exciting projects; no two schemes are the same
- Creative environment
- Work amongst some very talented designers
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangements
- Client liaison
- Assisting the directors in identifying relevant business opportunities
- Preparing pitch documents for tenders, proposals and presentations
- Managing administration for both directors
- Liaising with PR and Marketing teams
The ideal candidate will have worked in the design sector as a PA to senior management. You will also have advanced IT Skills and be able to coordinate multiple projects at the same time. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply.