Highly respected and multi award-winning architectural practice is looking for an experienced PA to support 2 main Directors. The role will involve providing extensive diary and inbox management, arranging international multi-stop travel, and preparing meeting packs and PowerPoint presentations.
The successful candidate will be highly organised, efficient and well presented. As this is a client facing position, the role will also include arranging corporate events hence a highly organised logistical method of working is required. This position will provide the scope to grow and become heavily involved in further office wide projects.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and positive approach
- PC literate with strong experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional communication, verbal and written skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a leading AJ100 practice where you will gain the opportunity to work alongside a team of talented and passionate architects and designers.