Globally renowned architecture and design practice who are market leaders in their chosen sectors is looking for a PA/Administrator to join their support team. This 90-strong practice focuses on creating clever and flexible modern designs. They work mostly on large scale schemes, specialising in sport, leisure and residential projects. The office culture is relaxed and informal yet goal-oriented. This is the perfect role for someone looking to work in a supportive environment, whilst being given the opportunity to grow professionally.
- HR Administration
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
- Preparing and compiling reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/admin systems
- Provide general office administrative duties
- Assisting with event planning
- Previous experience of working within a similar creative sector is essential
- Ability to communicate well at all levels
- Excellent IT Skills
- Work well within a team and on own initiative
- Time Management
- Highly motivated
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary with good benefits. You must tick all the above boxes to be considered for this role.