This stirling prize shortlisted (more than once) practice is seeking a Part II Architectural Assistant for their Manchester office.
Established over 30 years ago the company currently stands at around a 120 across all offices. They are now looking to expand further due to having a very busy pipeline of work.
Their portfolio of projects are deliberately diverse across a wide range of sectors, scales and complexities in both the public and private sector however initial sector focus will most likely fall within one of their three core sectors - cultural, educational or workplace.
The company will offer the following to successful applicants;
- A salary of circa £25,000
- Great culture; no routine long hours
- Every project is totally unique and beautifully crafted – as is proven with the amount of awards they have won
- An opportunity to work on a variety of projects in different sectors; as well as seeing projects all the way through
Successful applicants will ideally have the following;
- Proficient in either Revit or MicroStation
- Good front end design skills; somebody with creativity + flair
- UK project experience