White Space is delighted to be partnering with this creative, design focused studio as they grow towards medium-size. They are looking for a Part II Assistant with sound technical knowledge to join the team, initially on an ongoing contract that will lead to a permanent role for the right person.
- Small studio of 7 people with an emphasis on design quality
- Specialise in residential (one-off and medium-sized schemes), boutique commercial and cultural projects from concept to completion
- Vectorworks practice
The Role and Project:
- Part II Assistant or recently qualified Architect
- Initially working on the technical design of a mixed-use scheme in central London - though as a smaller firm they are hands-on across all stages on various projects
- Starting on a rolling contract, for the right person this will lead to a permanent job as they grow
- Qualified Part II or Architect (or international equivalent)
- Decent understanding of the post-planning process
- Excellent Vectorworks skills
- Available on short notice as this is an urgent role
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch as soon as possible.