AJ100 studio is urgently seeking a Part II Assistant with Revit knowledge to work on the technical design of some fabulous residential schemes.
- medium sized practice based in a great central London location, close to the river Thames
- working from concept to completion in various sectors, though predominantly on medium - large residential schemes
- Whilst still a relatively new firm, they are established in the AJ100 due to the design quality and practical success of their work
- Revit and Microstation practice
- Part II Assistant or international equivalent
- working on stage 4 technical design of various medium and large residential schemes
- Using Revit
- Initially a 3-month contract, running until Feb 2018, this has good potential to lead to a longer term role
- Part II qualified or the international equivalent
- knowledge of Revit - ideally used in practice
- experienced working on technical or delivery aspects of medium - large schemes (residential ideal but not mandatory)
- available to start at short notice as this is an urgent position
If you would like to find out more about this job, or other roles White Space may have, then please get in touch as soon as possible.