White Space is delighted to be partnering with a 70-strong practice who specialise in the design and delivery of new build UK residential schemes and community projects. They are looking to add an experienced Part II Assistant or Architect to their growing team.
- 70-strong studio based a stone’s throw from the River Thames
- Work from inception to completion on new-build, multi-unit residential projects with community aspects
- Fully Revit using studio
- Experienced Part II Assistant or Architect
- Working on stages 2, 3 and 4 of two residentially-led mixed-use schemes
- Initial contract of 3/4-months, with excellent scope for a long-term role (either contract or leading to a permanent job) if both parties are happy
- Part II Assistant or Architect
- UK residential experience preferred
- Must have used Revit on professional projects
- Able to start within 2 weeks of offer – this is an urgent role
For more information, or to apply for this position, please get in touch with White Space today!