White Space is excited to be partnering with an ex-Senior figure from a famous London firm as they grow their boutique design firm. This Part II (Vectorworks) role will be temp to perm - likely an initial 3-month contract going permanent for the right candidate - and an exciting opportunity to make your mark on a growing practice by working hands-on through all RIBA stages.
- A small firm who we know very well, having helped grow the studio to c.10 people
- Specialise in residential (private and developments), cultural and arts projects. Working from concept through to construction
- Track record of giving their Part II's valuable experience, heavily involved at all RIBA stages and being upskilled on technical / construction stages of live, UK projects
- Vectorworks office (knowledge of this is a must)
The Role and Project
- Part II Assistant (ideally with some experience)
- Working on a variety of residential projects initially (both multi-unit and bespoke, private homes) at varying stages - a nice mix of design and technical work
- Temp to perm role - initial 3-month contract which will go permanent for the right person
- Part II / Architectural Assistant with UK experience
- Decent existing technical knowledge, demonstrated through professional work
- Must have prior experience on Vectorworks (this is non-negotiable unfortunately)
To apply for this role, or to find out more, please get in touch with White Space today!