White Space is urgently seeking 3x Part II or Architectural Assistants to work on large UK city-centre projects in Revit or Microstation. These will be long-term contracts in excess of 1 year.
• 65 strong and growing
• Specialise in UK mixed-use / retail projects, working from concept design right through to construction
• Revit and Microstation practice
• Down to earth and approachable management who cultivate a friendly and supportive environment - a fantastic place to work towards your Part III
• Working on large, city-centre mixed-use schemes
• Initial projects at design and planning stages - though they will take through to construction, all being well
• Working in Revit and Microstation
• Long term, on-going contract which could lead to a permanent job if all goes well
• Part II Architectural Assistant or equivalent
• Worked on good quality medium or large scale projects (at any stage)
• Revit or Microstation fluent
• Ready to start on short notice - these jobs are urgent!
If you are interested in these roles, or would be keen to find out more, then please don't hesitate to contact White Space today!