White Space has been instructed to find an Architect or Architectural Assistant (Revit) for a medium sized firm in the West End.
This role will provide hands-on experience on a variety of projects at differing design stages – and the opportunity to see these projects through until completion, making an effective case study for a Part II, or a brilliant portfolio piece for a qualified Architect.
- 15-strong studio based in the West End
- Specialise in Cutting Edge Science and Research Projects, though work across other sectors - both Architecture and Interior Design
- Work from inception to completion on projects up to c.£15m in value and work with 'Starchitects' to provide design and delivery consultation on other schemes
- Fully Revit practice
The Role / Projects
- Part II with experience or Architect to work on the below projects - a mix of early design stages and technical / delivery work
- Ground breaking research facility just outside London - currently at RIBA stage 2 with construction starting early 2019
- Restaurant fit-out project currently at stage 4 - to be completed before Christmas
- One more science centre at RIBA stage 2, working with a top 5 AJ100 firm on the design and delivery
- Initial 4-month contract, which will lead to a long-term role if all goes well (we have placed 4 people previously on this basis)
- Part II Assistant with experience (this role will provide an excellent case study for a Part III) or Architect looking for extra responsibility (job running, client and consultant coordination etc.)
- Must have used Revit professionally
- Able to work at early design stage and be familiar with technical design - this role is hands-on and will be varied across all RIBA stages
- Available to start on short notice - these projects are live now and this role is urgent
If you would like more information about this role, or to apply, please get in touch with White Space today!