This internationally recognised architecture giant is seeking an experienced, organised and reliable Payroll Supervisor to join its London office as a key contributor to the company’s global payroll team.
This practice is renowned within the industry and specialises in creating breath taking high profile projects at the forefront of modern design across a wealth of sectors. From grand stadiums, modern airports and awe inspiring skyscrapers to thoughtfully designed mixed use, housing and hospitality projects.
With countless offices situated around the globe and over 6000 employees worldwide, you will be a part of a stellar international working community and have the ultimate in personal support to help you succeed.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Data-platform, Workday HRIS, Compensation Benefit and Global Payroll Vendor/Platform teams as a part of the company’s Europe payroll process. You will be given the remit to drive substantial change in payroll processing within a dynamic business and as such it is key that you are able to work independently, plan, prioritise and be positive in your approach to enacting decisions. Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparing and processing UK, France and Germany payroll efficiently and accurately.
- Maintaining and updating payroll system and timekeeping system to keep records current and ensure the systems are communicating correctly
- Keeping abreast of payroll related issues consistent with local statutory and tax rules and legislation.
- Communicating and collaborating closely with HR for all employee data and compensation related matters
- Calculating and processing retroactive salary increases
- Conducting consistent audits on payroll to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Ensuring appropriate documentation for operational process and procedures are in place and adhered to
- Supervising and guiding junior staff
- Supporting external audits, domestic and international
- Training employees
- Supporting Middle East payroll teams
- Managing preparation of management reports
- Communicating actively with HR and Billing teams especially regarding issues with cross departmental impact
Although not essential, the ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of Workday and TMF Horizon and a good understanding of the French and German language. In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in Europe payroll including UK, France and Germany.
- Proactive and proficient in managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Adept communication, payroll implementation, timekeeping reconciliation and cash reconciliation analysis skills
This practice strongly believes in the importance of a healthy work/life balance and promotes flexible working arrangements alongside a range of benefits such as – medical and dental insurance, season ticket loans and biannual bonus opportunities amongst others. This company also has a firm commitment to professional development and offers reimbursement for professional qualifications and exam fees.
So, if the idea of working within an acclaimed multinational firm that values its employee’s wellbeing and development in a role with significant responsibility, please get in touch with us today!