A truly fabulous architectural practice established 30 years ago who are based in the fashionable north London area, is looking for a Project Administrator/Document Controller to join their highly experienced and respected team of architects, who work on a diverse range of projects across a variety of sectors. This person will play a key role in the project team providing administrative support to the project architectural team. You will be responsible for maintaining the various administrative systems across the practice, ensuring compliance with document control protocols. Experience of using InDesign at an advanced level is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to work closely with architects on some exciting projects
- Ongoing training and development
- Regular reviews
- Competitive salary
- Document control
- Presentation and report production for project teams
- Maintaining and updating project contracts
- Attend action meetings with project team across the practice
- General office assistance to the office manager
- Assist with project teams travel and event management
If you have previous experience of working in a similar role as a Project Administrator/Document Control and is now looking for a chance to work for a leading practice in their specialist sector and have abundance of passion and enthusiasm, then please apply.