Ever thought about relocating to Winchester?? A medium sized residential studio based in the heart of Winchester is currently seeking a well rounded Architect ASAP. This studio are well known in the region for their bespoke design across various scales of residential schemes. They are close knit team in Winchester working collaboratively with their head office in London.
As a company they encourage a healthy work life balance and promote team activities. Activities available for all staff include attending company and industry networking events, lectures, Women In Architecture Group, CPD / training, in-house good practice seminars, drawing classes, project trips, social events including monthly staff drinks, yoga and running groups. The studio is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all its activities to promote inclusive processes, practices and culture.
Skills & Experiences required for the role:
- Revit or ArchiCad fluent (training given)
- Technically experienced in detailing private residential, ideally high end or conservation
- ARB registered
- Project running experience / ability to run a small team
- On site experience
- Effective internal and external facing communication skills
- Confident client facing skills
Please email all applications to B.email@example.com
Interviews taking place ASAP