This highly respected architectural practice, who are market leaders in the transportation + aviation sectors is seeking a self-motivated Project Coordinator for their offices in Limerick, Ireland. Although this role is based in Limerick, occasional travel to Dublin will be required. The successful candidate will be expected to manage and coordinate multiple architectural projects working directly with the Regional Director. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for general office administration.
In return you will have opportunity to work for an award-winning practice, who have been established for over 50 years with various offices across the world. You will work some of the most creative professionals in architecture, interior design and design management. You will be offered a competitive salary with some great benefits.
- Applications for Payment preparation
- Credit Note assessment and processing
- Work breakdown structure
- Fee forecasting
- Weekly timesheet reports
- Document Management
- Contract communication coordination
- Processing of sub-consultant information
- Contribute to any internal or external audits
- Time-sheeting communications and coordination
- WIP assessment and reporting
- All general office administration
- Assisting with HR
If you feel you would like to be considered for the role, please get in touch directly or apply.