This International architectural and interior design practice with years of experience are looking for a Project Administrator to join their team. This unique practice prides themselves on their core values. They have worked on some major projects in the UK and around the world across a wide range of sectors and are based in one of London’s most vibrant locations.
The main duties and responsibilities:
- Experience of producing PQQ
- Creating InDesign presentations
- Travel arrangements
- General administration, including proof reading, typing correspondence, minutes and reports
- Some reception duties
- Administering project extranets – including 4Projects, Conject, A-Site
- Updating practice contacts database
The successful candidate must be extremely processed driven with the ability to work under pressure, as this is a very busy and diverse role. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary. This is a maternity cover contract for up to 9 months with a possibility of it increasing.