AJ100 architecture practice is seeking a Proposals Manager to join their diverse team. You will be a part of one of London’s top architecture practices. They have years of experience and are still going strong with numerous awards under their belt. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a collaborative and supportive environment. You must be a team player with the ability to remain calm when under pressure.
- Management of CV database
- General administration duties and support to proposals management
- Content production of PQQ’S, tenders
- Assist with the tracking and follow-up of practice-wide pitching activities
- Support contributions to departmental reporting
Previous experience in a similar role within an architectural practice is required. You must have a good understanding of the design process and how the general functions within a consultancy environment works. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is required. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is an advantage. The ability to problem solve and attention to detail is key for this role.