White space is delighted to be teaming up with this globally renowned architectural practice. We are seeking an Office Junior/receptionist to join their creative support team. This practice is known for delivering design excellence and innovation in their projects. They work across a range of projects and sectors; their work has been published internationally and has been selected for numerous awards.
The Office Junior/Receptionist will be the first point of contact for all clients and co-workers. You will need to ensure the smooth running of the office, as well as being strongly committed to sustaining excellent first impressions for all visitors. Alongside general reception duties, there will also be opportunities to assist the team when necessary.
The successful candidate will come from a design background, must have an excellent eye for detail and show a high level of initiative as well as being confident with excellent communication skills.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Reception duties; such as answering calls, greeting visitors, preparing meetings, managing office supplies and post
- Liaison with external IT support
- Coordinating the office calendar and meeting room bookings
- Ensure company policies are maintained and updated accordingly including the practice handbook
- Oversee ad-hoc projects
- Arranging CPDs
- Maintain excellent office standards, maintaining a tidy office space at all times
- Assisting with travel arrangements for teams
Skills & Experience
- prior reception/office administration experience within a creative or design environment
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
- excellent verbal and written communication with a strong attention to detail
- highly organised, proactive & professional