We currently have a new opportunity for a Receptionist to join a 70-strong architectural practice based in Central London. They are a friendly bunch of individuals looking for a vibrant receptionist to join their creative support team.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have some experience in a similar role or have some industry experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Adobe InDesign or/and Photoshop knowledge would be an advantage. Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to follow telephone protocols is required. As receptionist you will be responsible for all Front of House duties.
Duties will include:
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking and managing meeting room
- Assist with the monitoring and ordering of office supplies
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
- General admin support such as letters and meeting minutes
- Additional tasks may involve travel arrangements, research, arranging presentations and internal events.
- Sorting and distributing post
The job description could expand, depending on experience and ability. There will also be the opportunity to provide support to the Office Manager and occasionally directly to the design teams.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, healthcare and travel insurance and career progression.