White Space is currently working with an award-winning architectural practice who is looking for an experienced tenacious Receptionist to join their team located in Islington. This role is to manage the Front of House for the practice. This respected practice is renowned for their specialist designs in their specialist field.
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking and managing meeting room (including catering)
- Assisting with the monitoring and ordering of office supplies together with general admin support
- Booking couriers
- Binding documents for presentations
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area and meeting room
- Sorting and distributing post
- General admin support such as letters and meeting minutes
- Additional tasks may involve travel arrangements, research, arranging presentations and internal events. The job description could expand, dependent on experience and ability, to HR and Finance. You will provide support to the Office Manager and occasionally directly to the design teams.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within a creative sector. The ability to work well under pressure, highly articulate and well presented. You will be offered a competitive salary with great benefits.