Would you like to work for an internationally recognised architect? This isn’t just an award-winning practice, but a true global star of the architectural world in every sense. This highly celebrated practice is looking for an experienced Receptionist/Office Assistant to join their London team, you will be running the reception/Front of House and assisting the Studio Manager. This is an extremely challenging role, so will require someone with the ability to work well under pressure.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Front of House, in a creative environment. Well organised, can do attitude, multitask by supporting other support staff across the business. You will be highly articulate and good written skills; good IT skills is essential.
- Meet and greet visitors and guests
- Managing messages and emails
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept ready for guests throughout the day
- Managing incoming and outgoing post/parcels/booking couriers
- Conference call setup
- Travel arrangements & Diary management
- Stationary and general office supply ordering
- Assisting with events
- Assisting the office manager with the day to day running
- General ad-hoc administrative duties
What’s in it for you?
- Chance to work with some of the industries most talented architects
- Stunning central London offices
- Varied role
- Opportunity to work for one of the world’s most high-profile architects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great social culture
- ASAP start