White space is delighted to be working alongside an award-winning architecture practice based in north London. We are seeking an enthusiastic Reprographics Assistant to join their vibrant team. The practice is approximately 200 strong with a few offices around the UK. This AJ100 practice has been successfully operating for over 60 years and has designed numerous signature architecture, interior design and master planning projects around the world.
As a Reprographics assistant you will be working alongside the reprographics team. The ideal candidate will be a team player, preferably a recent graduate looking for that initial step to launch their career. Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is key. A want to work and build a career within reprographics is desired as there will be heaps of room for progression within this role.
Duties will include:
· To assist in the day-to-day running of the Reprographic Department; starting up and closing copiers and department computers
· Planning & controlling the flow of work from a variety of sources; managing the finished output for collection and observing health and safety requirements as needed
· Programming jobs into the copier, set required job parameters and finishing options, such as selecting print queue and paper stock, input of job details for account records.
· To call in engineers when equipment has faults; logs faults; checking of equipment once engineers report that faults have been fixed
· To assist in monitoring & controlling stock levels and orders print supplies/consumables as required.
· To undertake any other duties as necessary within the scope of the post
If you are an enthusiastic and hardworking individual then please apply today!