One of the world’s largest architectural studios are looking to hiring in their London studio who are based in a trendy part of East London! This is quite a specific brief, we are looking to speak with Designers/Architects/Interior Designers who have recent experience working on Laboratory schemes at early design stage. This role does not require you to be ARB registered, or specific to UK project experience. We are looking to interview strong all rounders with an impeccable flair for design.
As a Senior Laboratory Designer you must:
- Demonstrates creativity, passion and interest in design and planning of research laboratories. / Strong interest in laboratory design and operations
- Highly motivated, independent worker with complex problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible. Ability to manage multiple priorities in a demanding environment
- Well-rounded, strategic-thinker with an integrated approach to design, management and technical project resolution who can help shape a vision for the future
- High Level of enthusiasm and ability to positively influencing people, situations and results.
- Ability to face new challenges, create solutions and work outside your comfort zone.
- Energised to create something new every day and who will be eager to collaborate in a team environment.
About the studio/team:
- This company make it their priority to make sure all staff are happy meaning they have a strong staff retention rate
- Flexible working environment (work from home, or the studio)
- Over 250 staff in London
- Strong mix of skills across all teams with exceptional portfolios
- They have a very strong focus on sustainability in the built environment!
Please don't delay with your application as this is rare opportunity to join one of the world’s largest design studios.