Revit Project Architect urgently needed in London to join a medium sized architecture studio who are expanding across all offices globally. Such an exciting time for this practice! Their projects are a mix of residential, hospitality and commercial buildings, all of notable scale and quality. The partners are looking for a Project Architect with Revit experience to join them in our London ASAP.
The architect will be responsible for the provision of competent design solutions to problems, promoting and maintaining the highest level of architectural design quality and innovation. You should have proven experience in managing teams and in maintaining good relations with clients and overall design team. The practice is keen to attract the best people and clear routes for career development will be given from day on.
- over five years' post-Part 3 experience on UK projects
- competent technical knowledge
- experience leading projects from RIBA stages 3/4 to completion
- good Revit and BIM skills
- demonstrate on-site experience
- proactive, confident, thorough with attention to detail
- liaise with and provide architectural advice to a wide range of clients
- manage design projects from brief to completion
- carry out duties appropriate to the grade of the post including occasional travel to other offices and sites as required
- allocate and monitor project work and carry out allocated tasks competently and professionally within determined financial budgets and fee/cost targets
- proactive in identifying new business opportunities
- ability to manage younger staff