Senior Associate needed for industry leading executive architectural studio based in central London
This delivery focused architectural firm are seeking a Senior Associate to join their London office to support their growing portfolio. The studio mainly focuses on medium to large scale projects across a range of sectors including residential, culture, commercial and many more. They have received a consistent track record of awards since their founding 20+ years ago. They collaborate with a wide range of highly respected clients, architects and contractors keeping their projects fresh and innovative. They are supportive of their staff looking to nurture the best in people and working with them to achieve their full potential.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Seeking and creating new business opportunities for the studio whilst managing existing client relationships to promote repeat business
- Fostering and promoting the highest level of technical design and delivery
- Creating and managing marketing material
- Supporting the Directors in business, finance, and marketing decisions
- Supporting the studio in HR and social matters
The key experiences and qualifications you must possess to be considered for this role are as follows:
- Experience in an Associate level role in an architectural practice
- Experience of managing business development within the built environment
- 10+ years in the architectural field
The salary for this role is £60-£65,000 pa (DOE) for the right candidate and this is supported by a competitive benefits package.
So, if this looks like the perfect role for you, please do not hessite to apply below!