White space is excited to be working with an innovative and transformative design firm that is market leading in the workplace sector. They are looking for a Senior Interior Designer with a demonstrable workplace track record.
- c.800 strong global team & 80 strong London
- Amazing office over-looking the river Thames
- AutoCAD & Revit based practice
- Work on high profile workplace projects for blue-chip companies
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- Get the opportunity to be involved in the design process of large-scale projects
- Work alongside a global team of highly skilled designers and other project professionals to ensure a high standard delivery of the final product
- Competitive benefit package & salary
- Senior Interior Designer with relevant commercial experience
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also work independently with Management skills
If this sounds like you, or something you may be interested in, do not hesitate to apply ASAP!