White Space is excited to be working with this diverse Nottinghamshire based design practice. They are urgently seeking a Senior Interior Designer with a demonstrable track record within the retail and mixed-use sectors to join their design team.
• c.500 strong global design team
• Great office based In Newark
• They are responsible for some super sleek and well-known retail concepts both globally and in the UK
• Multi award winning
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
• This is an opportunity to lead vibrant and exciting retail projects from concept to construction
• You will get to be an integral part of a team that will look to you to lead and mentor
• You will be part of a very experienced and successful team
• The opportunity to travel and receive a progressive employment and benefits package.
• Senior interior designer; this is a senior role and we are seeking somebody with around 5 years of retail and mixed use design experience
• Someone with good communication and leadership skills
• A creative thinker who has worked from concept to completion stages on large scale projects
• A problem solver with attention to details and skilled at hand sketches
• Experienced in 2D and 3D software’s. (Revit would be beneficial but not essential)
• Willing to travel and work flexible hours
For more information please get in touch ASAP or apply now if this sounds like something you’re interested in.