A multi-disciplinary consultancy is now looking for a Senior Project Architect to join them in their West London office and work alongside a team of architects and technicians.
This consultancy was established over 60 years ago and are continuing to grow and develop year on year. The Architecture aspect of the business specifically has grown into a leading practice for housing regeneration, healthcare, care homes, commercial and community sectors.
This role would suit experienced project architects with a strong technical ability and Individual who are capable to work on every cycle of the project.
A knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit would be preferential, as well as Strong design ability, good building regulations knowledge, preparation of technical delivery packages, good communication skills working with both the client and contractor.
What will you be doing?
- Overseeing the design of a variety of projects across all RIBA stages.
- Manage projects from start to end.
- Take a leading role not just on projects but also internally, managing other architects.
- Hands on delivering packages including applications, construction details and specifications for the project.
- Work closely with clients and other stakeholders.
What will they offer you?
- A very competitive salary.
- An opportunity to take a leading role and grow within a progressive practice.
- A social, friendly and relaxed studio environment.
- An opportunity to work on and run a variety of good quality projects.