A design, architecture, engineering and planning firm who have a global presence are hiring for a Senior Sustainable Design Specialist to join the London team as soon as possible. You will be reporting into the Director of sustainable design whilst being responsible for providing energy and environmental analysis for planning, architecture, and interiors projects alongside being involved with marketing.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor in architecture, engineering, or sustainable design, Master’s degree is a bonus.
- Manage Sustainable Design analysis, conceptual Energy Modeling, Sustainable consulting management, sustainable project management, proposal preparation, LEED Project Administration and Compliance reporting
- Manage multiple internal design teams on LEED and sustainable projects
- Assist clients, engineers and contractors with sustainable design implementation
- Manage consulting with exterior clients on building and non-building projects and collaborating on firm wide sustainable design and consulting projects.
- Manage implement office green operations plan
- Support sustainable design education program and LEED AP credential maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of sustainability, building science, integrated design and LEED guidelines
- Proven presentation and communication skills to both team and client
- Experience with management of team/resources to undertake multiple projects or facets of various projects
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with AutoCAD/Architectural Desktop, Revit, Sketch-Up, Rhino and/or related software
- Ability to interpret and apply results from energy and environmental performance analysis