White Space is delighted to have been approached to exclusively hunt down a highly experienced and technically adept senior level Architect to join the expanding 30 or so strong London office of an international architectural practice. Their burgeoning workload is purely within the commercial sector and the buildings they design are extremely complex so previous exposure to similar buildings would be beneficial. They now have a specific urgent need to hire a qualified Architect who can undertake an office wide "stand alone" Senior Technical Coordinator role and use their many years of technical/construction knowledge/skills in ensuring that all project related documents/drawings etc are up to the required standard. You will also have your own project to manage so the ability to juggle responsibilities while playing a key role within the practice will be essential.
Duties, experience & skills required include:-
- ARB/RIBA registered
- Must possess a minimum of 15 years professional experience
- Revit literacy would be advantageous
- Knowledge of NBS specification writing (NBS Create)
- Experience in mentoring & managing a small team
- Extensive all round exposure on complex buildings - laboratories, healthcare, data centres etc
- Solid knowledge of various construction methods
- Proven track record delivering high quality complex buildings
- Ability to communicate & interact with all levels within the office
- Fantastic problem solving skills & ability
- Work effectively independently and within a project team environment
In return you will receive an excellent salary, a superb collaborative working environment and an extremely sociable bunch of colleagues!
If this sounds like you then please get in touch straight away for more information!