White Space are partnering with a large, British firm in their search for a Specification Writer to work on one of their flagship projects here in the UK. It would be an initial 4-month contract, though left open ended, with good scope for this to lead to a long-term role as they are very busy.
- Over 200-strong, with 30+ years of history
- Specialise in large infrastructure projects - aviation, rail and commercial
- Revit, AutoCAD and MicroStation practice
The Role / Project
- Specification writer for a large, UK aviation project
- Using NBS build
- Initial contract of 4-months, though it will be rolling and with strong potential to lead to a longer-term role
- Demonstrable experience of specification writing on decent sized schemes
- Fluent NBS Build
- Available to start on short notice as this is an urgent role
If you would like to apply for this role, or find out more information, please get in touch with White Space today!