We’re working with a top architecture practice renowned for providing innovative and sustainable solutions to clients and the wider communities and looking for an experienced Studio Administrator to join their team.
- An 80 strong practice run by ten Directors and twelve Associates with studios in London, Sussex and Bristol, you would be based in London in SE1.
- The practice work within a range of sectors including commercial, master planning, private housing and education.
- They have won a number of prestigious awards including RIBA, Civic Trust, AJ Retrofit, Building Magazine, Regional Design Awards, creative awards and HR awards.
- You will ensure the smooth running of the studio
- Provide PA assistance to the Directors and support senior staff and the wider team
- Prepare submissions, fee proposals and expression of interests
- Assist with recruitment and on-boarding of new starters
- Manage internal CPD seminars and coordinate with the practice’s other offices / studios
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in a relevant role.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Marketing experience, PA experience and good knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign all preferable.
Apply here or contact Jake Lane or Sunny Whitear @ White Space on 020 3897 7700 for more info!