A captivating opportunity for an experienced Administrator has arisen to join a vibrant, sociable and conveniently located London studio. Having recently celebrated their 10th birthday, this growing practice now boasts multiple locations spread across the south of England with several new and exciting residential projects getting underway. This studio is known to be an outstanding place to work that not only encourages good work/life balance but also provides extensive career support and development opportunities.
This is a permanent 22.5 hours per week part time position.
The successful candidate will be a motivated and personable individual with prior administration experience and a keen eye for detail. In order to be considered for the role it is necessary that you display the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a relevant role, such as Architecture or Design
- The ability to work discretely with confidential information
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop
This is a diverse role with an expansive remit which will see you working on your own initiative with minimal supervision in order to ensure smooth running of the studio. Responsibilities include:
- General administration duties
- PA assistance to Directors, Associates and Studio Director
- Supporting senior staff and wider team
- Preparation of marketing material, fee proposals and expressions of interest
- Coordinating with other studios
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding of new starters
- Business development and marketing research
So, if you’re looking to work for this esteemed studio on a part time basis then get in touch ASAP!