This award-winning West London based architecture practice is looking for a Studio Assistant to join their highly skilled team of architects, masterplanners and interior designers. They are highly respected in their specialisms in retail and mixed used UK based projects, with decades of experience.
The role of the Studio Assistant is to ensure the smooth running of their busy studio. This will include managing reception and front of house, the upkeep of the whole office in other areas of the administrative function.
- Managing a busy switchboard and responsible for answering all calls and taking accurate messages.
- Managing all meeting rooms, arranging taxis and couriers.
- Assisting with travel arrangements hotel bookings and restaurant bookings.
- Responsible for ordering all stationary for the office, typing documents and updating the relevant databases.
- Facility Management co-ordination with Office Manager;
- Keep Register of current consumables & purchase as and when required;
- Travel and accommodation arrangements, as necessary;
- Help manage Health and Safety policy and procedures;
- Supplier management;
- Assisting with event management and organisation of any company events and
- employee engagement activities;
- Expenses consolidation on Rapport database.
- Liaise with external BSI Auditors on a regular basis regarding upcoming annual audits
- Liaise with Quality Management Consultants on a regular basis regarding upcoming annual audits and requirements.
- Reporting of quality and environmental audits of how we are performing as a company.
If you are an experienced office assistant, who enjoys working in a multi-faceted role and looking for a new challenge then this could be the role for you. The successful candidate will demonstrate an abundance of passion and confidence.