This exceptional architectural design and interiors studio is looking to bolster its support team with an enthusiastic and driven Studio Assistant to help provide key administrative support to the practice. This ambitious practice provides exceptional architectural and interior design services within the booming retail, commercial and leisure sectors to much critical acclaim.
The practice boasts a beautiful open plan office and is conveniently situated in a bustling and cosmopolitan location near major transport hubs in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior administrator or recent graduate to join a highly supportive studio and gain valuable experience within a creative and dynamic industry to help launch your career.
This role will see you join a close knit and welcoming team that will support you fully in your personal career development goals. This role will be a full time office based position encompassing administrative and studio coordination duties within a creative and collaborative work environment.
This position offers excellent variety in daily tasks and as an overview will include the following:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Managing meeting areas and wider studio facilities
- Diary management
- Events organisation
- Assisting with general HR responsibilities
- Assisting with the monitoring and ordering of office supplies together with general admin support to designers
- Booking couriers and other logistical arrangements
- Research tasks and preparation of presentation materials
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience within an administrative position
- Ability to confidently communicate with staff at all levels alongside an eagerness to learn new skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Adobe InDesign or/and Photoshop knowledge would be an advantage
- Proactive approach with a strong work ethic
If this role sounds like the ideal next step for you and love the idea of working in a creative industry, please apply ASAP as this role must be urgently filled!