This passionate and established regeneration focused practice is searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic studio assistant to join the growing west London studio. This practice works on projects focused on improving the urban landscape and increasing value to cities across the globe. Working across multiple sectors, this studio provides a bespoke and considered approach to all they do and sees many of its projects through from inception to completion.
This studio has a very friendly and sociable feel and strives to provide the highest level of support to all employees to ensure that you can feel comfortable and cared for within a vibrant work environment.
This Studio Assistant role will involve supporting the Office Manager with the day to day running of the office through tasks such as the ordering and tracking of supplies, management of guests and hospitality in the office and assisting with health and safety procedures.
The perfect candidate for this position will have good administration, office assistance or reception experience, be friendly and outgoing with a high level of organisational ability and proactivity in their approach to all tasks.
This role offers a range of responsibilities that will include:
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Assisting the Office Manager with facilities management
- Updating and maintaining company databases
- Ordering supplies and arranging travel, company events and accommodation
- Assisting with senior management diary organisation
- General administration to support wider teams within the studio
To be considered for this Studio Assistant role you must possess:
- Confident communication skills with the ability to forge relationships with employees at all levels
- High level of MS Office proficiency
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn and develop your administrative skills
- 2+ years Reception / Office Assistant experience
This is a fantastic and varied role within a sociable and friendly practice well known within the architecture world. So, if this sounds like the perfect role and you can see yourself thriving within a dynamic and creative industry, then apply today!