A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Studio Manager, to work for a Architect who’s main focus is residential projects. A very client focused practice who always strive to ensure clients are happy and projects runs smoothly. You will be based in lovely offices with canal views.
- General office administration
- Maintaining and collating office sample library
- Travel Arrangements
- Diary management
- Assist architects with drawing issues, printing and document control
- Setting up project files and general archiving
- Product research
- Help organise social events
- PR & Marketing
- Lisiae with designers for new website
- Prepare fee proposals
- Financial administration
- HR Administration
The ideal person would be highly organised and have a can-do attitude with the ability to take the initiative in ensuring the smooth running of our studio. Experience in working in a design led office is essential. You will provide support to the director and team of architects. Ability to shift from project to project, a good understanding of the architectural process in office and on site. Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Indesign, Photoshop, excellent written and spoken English is essential.