White Space has been commissioned by a trendy east London design studio, who’s high end residential and boutique retail work has been nothing short of unique, outstanding and sleek. Due to increased workload, they are now looking for 3x Junior to Mid-level FF&E Designers to join their talented studio.
- Small design studio based in East London
- Open, friendly and interactive studio atmosphere
- Vectorworks based studio
- Has had many published projects
WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
- The opportunity to work alongside some truly passionate and forward-thinking designers
- Work on projects of different scales and styles, with large budgets
- Get first-hand experience on sourcing vintage pieces
- Junior to Mid weight FF&E Designer with 0 - 5 years of professional experience
- Ability to work with Adobe Suite & Vectorworks
- Passionate & talented individual with a genuine interest in sourcing vintage pieces
- A team player who can also work on their own initiative
This is a one-off opportunity to be part of a renowned studio within the high end residential and boutique retail sectors.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please do not hesitate to contact us or apply ASAP!!