White Space is urgently looking for an Urban Designer to join a top tier firm in Central London on a 3-month contract, which has a good chance of leading to a longer-term role.
- 100+ strong in London
- Based in a stunning West-End office
- They work from concept to construction on first-class projects in the UK and globally
- Use AutoCAD and Revit
- Working on several large schemes in the Middle Eastern and Asia-Pacific regions
- The projects are at varying stages of the design process, so you will work on a mix of design and technical packages - predominantly focusing on design guidelines, reporting and technical design
- Using either AutoCAD or Revit
- Initially a 3-month contract, there is strong potential for this to lead to a longer term role
- 4+ years’ experience within Urban Design
- Use either AutoCAD or Revit (both would be ideal)
- Experience working on large, complex projects would be beneficial, but not essential
- Able to start on short notice as this is an urgent role
Please get in touch with White Space as soon as possible to find out more or to apply!