A renowned Architectural practice based in Central London is hiring for a super star vilsualiser! This is a cross-project role joining experienced architects and visualisers, supported by their digital design and technology group. The team are looking for excellent visualisers with expert knowledge and experience in developing photorealistic media.
• Support architects to deliver mixed visual media
• Develop robust worksflows between design and visualisation software
• Documentation of workflows, tools and processes
• Complete the production of photoreal/conceptual renders, animation and mixed reality media
• Understanding of the architectural process and previously delivered media for architectural projects
• Expert knowledge of technology, software and processes; 3dsmax, Vray, Enscape, Unreal Engine, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and Premier / Plugins such as Forest Pack / Sini Tools / RailClone
Preferred candidates may have working knowledge of wider tools such as Unreal, Unity, Corona, Rhino, Microstation, SketchUp and AutoCAD amongst others.
Interviews are taking place ASAP as this is an immediate start role. Please send your portfolio of CGI's to Jobs@whitespacerecruitment.co.uk