White Space has been appointed exclusively to assist a genuinely world-class design studio in their search for x2 Part II Assistants to work on competition designs and bids for high profile projects. Initially a 3-month FTC, this has excellent scope to lead to something longer term - ideally, for the studio, a permanent role at the end.
- Over 70-strong across the UK
- Elite design studio. Multiple Stirling prize nominees and best known for their cultural and civic projects, they also work on high profile commercial and higher education schemes
- Based in an award-winning, purpose-built office in Central London
- Part II Assistant
- Working on various projects at early stages, mainly competition and bid work. Super rare opportunity to work on the concepts of some outstanding projects
- Initially a 3-month FTC, there is real scope for this to lead to a long-term role (the studio would like these to go permanent if all goes well)
- Part II Assistant (or international equivalent)
- Strong design portfolio
- Fluent with adobe CS
- Available on no more than 1 weeks' notice - these are urgent roles
For more information, or to apply, please get in touch with White Space today!