White Space have partnered with a medium-sized studio in their search for two designers to add to their existing team, working on the early design stages of UK hospitality projects. Both long term contract roles which could lead to a permanent job.
- 50-strong, well established Architects based in central London in a converted warehouse
- Market leaders in UK hospitality projects
- Very stable company who work from concept design through to construction
The Projects / Roles
- Working on the design and planning application of two new build UK hotel projects
- Rare chance to have an input on the design of a new build project, a very exciting role
- Using AutoCAD for drawings and Adobe CS + Sketchup for design and presentation work
- Also getting involved in the planning application and design + access statements once the project reaches that stage
- Initial contract 3 – 6 months but very likely to lead to a longer term as this studio are very busy
- Part II with experience or Architect
- Must have design flair and creativity
- Experience working on UK projects at stages 2 + 3 beneficial
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe CS
- Available to start on short notice as these are urgent roles
For more information, or to apply for these jobs, please get in touch with White Space today!