White Space is searching for an Architect or Assistant with Laboratory Planning Experience for one of its longstanding clients - a small design studio in Central London. Initial 6-month contract with excellent scope to lead to a longer-term role, either a longer term contract or a permanent role.
- 12-strong and based in one of London's most sought after locations
- A studio we work with regularly and we know have a fantastic office environment
- Work predominantly on institutional buildings - all are really good quality
- Fully Revit based firm
The Role / Contract
- Architect or Assistant with laboratory planning experience
- Working on two high profile UK science projects
- Working in Revit
- Initial contract is for 6-months and very likely to lead to a longer-term role - either a longer contract or a permanent job
- Architect or experienced Architectural Assistant
- Good knowledge of Revit
- Experience of laboratory planning
- Available to start on short notice as this is an urgent role
If you would like to find out more about this role, or to apply for it, please get in touch with White Space today.