Established and respected architectural practice based out of stunning offices in the heart of Staffordshire is looking to add an Architectural Technologist/Technician to their 30 or so strong team. The office itself has won multiple awards and works across a whole range of sectors which include:-
They offer all their clients the full range of services and have been a RIBA Chartered practice for many many years.
Due to a continued steady increase in workload they are now seeking an Architectural Technologist/Technician to work specifically within their residential team that works on an interesting array of projects ranging from one-off schemes right through to large scale urban design/masterplanning developments. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside the wider team wherever necessary so you will be exposed to other sectors - specifically commercial & conservation across all the RIBA stages.
To be considered for this role the client is looking for the following experience & skills:-
- A minimum of 3 years UK based experience with a sound knowledge of the current UK Building Regulations
- Ideally possess a Degree in Architectural Technology
- Revit literacy (AutoCAD & NBS desirable)
- Excellent detailing skills
- Ability to produce accurate technical drawings and detailed working drawing packages
- Ability to communicate with external consultants
- Attend both site and design team meetings
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, the opportunity to join a sociable office and gain fantastic all round experience on a complete mix of building types. The office is BIM based so this is perfect for you to really improve your Revit skills!
For more information please apply now!