Due to the relocation of the current incumbent this respected London practice is now urgently seeking a suitably experienced BIM Coordinator to join their friendly practice in south London.
Their workload is predominantly within the large-scale residential sector but they also have a presence in the commercial, master planning & hospitality sectors so you will gain exposure to a number of building types and developments. The practice is extremely busy and has therefore been steadily growing over the last few years due to many new commissions and substantial repeat business from their burgeoning client list!
Due to increased workload and the unfortunate timing of someone relocating they now need to recruit a BIM Coordinator who is able to slot seamlessly into one of their project teams. You will be reporting directly to the lead BIM Coordinator and also the Director leading the practice’s BIM strategy therefore playing a key role in all things BIM related!
Your main role will be to support the project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, particularly Revit. The core responsibilities of this role will commence from initial project set up, maintaining models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and of course providing in-house training for your project team members.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:-
- A Degree in Architectural Technology or Architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Revit (obviously!)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Navisworks & Dynamo would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment and willingness to learn & improve
- Passion for all things BIM and the desire to attend seminars & external training sessions
- Shows initiative and a proactive “can do” attitude and really wants to get “stuck in!”
In return you will receive a hugely competitive salary, a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to play a key role within the company’s long term BIM strategy.
Please get in touch now for more information!