BIM LEAD role within a large design studio based in South East London. They are super busy constantly winning in new work from new and existing clients across the UK within the residential, commercial and hospitality sectors. Due to the increase in work load we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Team BIM Lead who has UK project experience working on BIM schemes for at least 5 year's to come join them ASAP!
- Min. 5 years post-qualification industry experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
- Experience of working on large scale commercial projects
- BIM model management and coordination experience
- Strong understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) process and workflows
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals
About the role:
- Management of project BIM models in alignment with agreed protocol
- Provision of technical support to project team members in their use of Revit
- Representation of the business at BIM-specific project workshops
- Coordination of external consultant’s models and drawings
- Preparation of design and production information packages
- Review and potential resolution of externally-identified model-based discrepancies
This position is to start ASAP so please do not delay your application.