White Space has been approached by a leading international design practice with multiple studios around the globe to find them an Associate level BIM Manager who will play a key role overseeing their two UK based studios employing 60 talented Architects, Assistants & Designers. Globally they currently employ around 800 people and are moving into a serious growth stage. Their design values are shared globally across all their studios where they have built up a fantastic collaborative attitude towards all projects they work on which range from transport, workplace, education, healthcare, residential, retail and mixed use so there is a genuine mix of projects on offer!
The individual they are looking for will take on the following responsibilities: -
- Setting up new projects from the outset in line with company-wide standards and/or industry best practice
- Support and react to issues on existing projects started in Revit to achieve the best and most cost-effective output to deliver the project without compromising standards
- Train and mentor all staff across the two UK studios – developing a training framework to upskill all design staff to an intermediate or advanced level in the use of Revit and other BIM related technology
- Undertake audits on existing projects, workflows and templates, raising any areas of inefficiency, concerns and/or risks
- Provide guidance and input, where required, to all project leaders and to ensure the implementation of BIM Execution Plans for all projects
- Provide modeling support wherever necessary
- Demonstrate how BIM and the processes associated with it can be actively managed to ensure it aligns fully with the company’s core focus
- Demonstrate a clear and well-articulated BIM implementation plan for the region and an understanding of the work split required between the two offices
- Operate at a senior level within the company to take on the role of a BIM manager with a view of being flexible in the future and open to the opportunity of undertaking a Project Architect and/or Delivery Architect role on major projects wherever required
- Commit to, demonstrate, and promote a positive working environment that aligns with the company’s core values
- The role will be based full-time in the London studio but will require regular travel to their other office
This is a perfect opportunity for a proactive individual who is frustrated in their current role/company and move into a respected global leader within the architecture and design sector. In return, you will receive a fantastic remuneration package, an opportunity to work alongside a cool and talented bunch of people, and a cracking working environment in trendy Shoreditch!