Tired of the daily commute and fancy a change of scenery! Passionate about the implementation of BIM? Would you like to be involved in the BIM strategy for a growing organisation?
If it’s a resounding YES to these questions then please read on ........!!!!!!
Established just a few years ago this growing multi-disciplinary consultancy is already going from strength to strength through winning significant commissions within the UK & Europe and further afield in the Middle East & Asia. They are led by a real “powerhouse” within the landscape & urban design sector so it’s definitely in good hands! They are now in a position to employ a talented and hugely enthusiastic BIM Technician/Coordinator to support the various teams in the use of all BIM tools and workflows, primarily using Autodesk & Revit.
Due to steady growth they are now in urgent need for an individual with a background of coordinating projects in Revit to support the studio in its usage of BIM. You will be working closely alongside the team of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers & Architects providing expertise and support on all things BIM based within the projects!
Additional activities will include:-
- Assist in all BIM related activities
- Work with the digital design & technology team to set up all projects and maintain the relevant BIM models
- Provide day to day support for BIM workflows
- Take on responsibility for specific areas of the design coordination
- Liaise with the wider external design & BIM team
- Fully understand the design throughout all work stages and have the ability to deliver this all the way through to completion
Skills & attributes required:-
- Passionate about all things BIM!
- Preferably a Master’s degree in architecture, urban planning or landscape architecture
- Strong proficiency in Revit and demonstrable experience delivering projects in BIM
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Enjoys working within flexible environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino & Adobe Suite
- Ability to work independently & as part of an effective close-knit team
- Personable and a keen team player
- Keen to really make a difference!
The great thing about this role and company is that you will definitely gain the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a sociable/friendly professional studio environment.
You will be offered a fabulous salary along with a multitude of staff benefits!