Tired of the daily commute and fancy a change of scenery! Passionate about the implementation of BIM? Would you like to be involved in the BIM strategy for a growing organisation from day one?
If it’s a resounding YES to these questions then please read on ........!!!!!!
Established just a few years ago this growing multi-disciplinary consultancy is already going from strength to strength through winning significant commissions within the UK & Europe and further afield in the Middle East & Asia. They are led by a real “powerhouse” within the landscape & urban design sector so it’s definitely in good hands! They are now in a position to employ a talented and hugely enthusiastic BIM manager to support the various teams in the use of all BIM tools and workflows, primarily using Autodesk & Revit.
Due to steady growth they are now in urgent need for an individual with a strong and proven background of delivering and coordinating projects in Revit to support the studio in its implementation of BIM. This role will be totally embedded within the team, reporting directly to the MD. You will be working closely alongside the team of Landscape Architects, Urban Designers & Architects providing expertise and advice on all things BIM!
Additional activities will include:-
- Lead all BIM related activities and coordinate all internal and external meetings of complex projects
- Work with the digital design & technology team to set up all projects and maintain the relevant BIM models
- Provide day to day technical support and training for BIM workflows
- Take on responsibility for specific areas of the design coordination
- Liaise with the wider external design & BIM team
- Fully understand the design throughout all work stages and have the ability to manage/deliver this all the way through to completion
Skills & attributes required:-
- Passionate about all things BIM!
- Preferably a Master’s degree in architecture, urban planning or landscape architecture
- Possess a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Strong proficiency in Revit and demonstrable experience delivering complex projects in BIM
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Enjoys working within flexible environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino & Adobe Suite
- Ability to work independently & as part of an effective close-knit team
- Personable and a keen team player
- Keen to really make a difference!
The great thing about this role and company is that you will definitely gain the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a sociable/friendly professional studio environment.
You will be offered a fabulous salary along with a multitude of staff benefits!