White Space is proud to be partnering with one of London's leading commercial practices in their search for a key individual with a particular expertise within all things BIM!
This practice is a leading light in the London BIM scene and always at the forefront of all developments BIM related so there aren't many architectural practices better equipped. They take their BIM strategy extremely seriously and their BIM Manager is well respected in the BIM community so you will mentored by someone that definitely knows their stuff!
Due to significant growth off the back of major project wins and an increase in budget for their BIM strategy this major London practice is urgently seeking two BIM Support Analysts to work closely with the BIM Manager across the whole office overseeing all BIM related activities. Your main responsibility is to ensure the successful implementation and delivery of BIM processes and workflows on all new and existing BIM-enabled projects across the whole business. This role is predominantly technical support oriented where you will be dealing with urgent resolution issues, although numerous addition responsibilities will also be assumed.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:-
- technical support for all Revit based issues
- collaboration with external consultants when required
- setting up project model files & building project specific family libraries
- leadership of internal BIM kick-off meetings
- supporting the BIM Coordinators
- the auditing and reporting of all Revit-authored model files
- management of the BIM object library
- undertaking individual and group training sessions
- the management of the company-wide BIM intranet page
- possess a minimum of 5 years' professional work experience within either an architectural or interiors focused organisation
- have a strong knowledge of all things BIM - including the fundamentals of process and workflow
- exceptional working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and ideally a good working knowledge of Dynamo
- an understanding of the UK building construction fundamentals
- good communication skills
- organised, pro-active, and self-disciplined with the ability to take the initiative