This multi-disciplinary firm of building consultants and surveyors is currently seeking a competent 3D AutoCAD literate Design Analyst to join their highly professional team of surveyors, sustainability consultants and 3D Design Analysts/CAD Technicians. They specialise in rights of light and daylight assessments for major commercial developments throughout the UK and have worked on a number of high profile schemes which include Atlas Tower, Heron Quays, and Minoco Wharf amongst many others.
They have a requirement for an experienced 3D equipped CAD Design Analyst who possesses good attention to detail, excellent communication skills, a person with motivation and ingenuity who can work well under pressure. The role will involve the following:-
- Undertaking 3D CAD modelling tasks
- Ensuring timely CAD completion dates
- Liaising with the consultancy team where necessary to request information
- Full understanding of CAD in 3D. Able to use AutoCAD to an excellent level
- Very good eye for detail
- Fast learner
- Ideally a technical understanding of Daylight/Sunlight and Rights of Light results. Or an ability to pick this up quickly
- Ability to communicate well with CAD and consultancy team; and
- Able to work under pressure
Ideally you will possess some experience in the industry though full training will be given with their bespoke software. They will consider candidates with a minimum of 1 years' professional experience as they are completely open to level at this stage.